10Q10Q -- faith, life, rethinking church, following Jesus...stuff

Come join in the discussion of faith at the Koinonia Page where scripture and life intersect in conversation and exploration. Visit on Facebook, Twitter, and Dave's Web Page too! I'd welcome your company at Palmyra First United Methodist Church, where I hang out, too, come and see!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Car Trip -- Another Leg of the Journey

on’t worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God.


This word starts my day along with a little reading about a reluctant people on a 40 year camping trip (the Exodus story).  So on the road again to new places and new conversations (some of them with myself, most with others and God.)


I have a life where I've grown in noticing power beyond my own, that is at work for good in my life.  I've learned more about that force by following Jesus.  An interesting, challenging, fun, hard, joyous, struggling, stumbling, partying, communal road for sure.  Today the road just happens to include a car and north and south Carolina.  The journey continues.


What's starting your day today?  What's new and Good?

No comments:

Post a Comment