10Q10Q -- faith, life, rethinking church, following Jesus...stuff

Come join in the discussion of faith at the Koinonia Page where scripture and life intersect in conversation and exploration. Visit on Facebook, Twitter, and Dave's Web Page too! I'd welcome your company at Palmyra First United Methodist Church, where I hang out, too, come and see!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Heading Outward

I'm on the road this morning to build relationships and homes.  Setting out to help when experiences tell me I'll receive more than I give.  Excited to to travel and sad to leave home.  That's the stuff of life and holy things...mixes...gifts...adventure.

I am so grateful for opportunities that take me beyond myself.  Beyond my schedule. My needs.  My routine.  My abilities.  Because, that puts me in a place to learn, grow, trust, connect and love.  Thanks be to God for such a day today.

I'll post more this week as I can.  Now I've got to go put on my sneaks and get going. Joy on the Journey.  Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment