10Q10Q -- faith, life, rethinking church, following Jesus...stuff

Come join in the discussion of faith at the Koinonia Page where scripture and life intersect in conversation and exploration. Visit on Facebook, Twitter, and Dave's Web Page too! I'd welcome your company at Palmyra First United Methodist Church, where I hang out, too, come and see!

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Palmyra First Makes the News

Palmyra First UMC--We're on the front page of the Merchandizer this week! (Look Here)

I hope your kick-off Sunday of Faith in Action was great as Lee Smedley started us thinking together.

I began at the beach and checking out a growing effort in our area at the Rutherford Campus of Crosspoint UMC.

From there I was off to Hot Metal Bridge UMC in Pittsburgh.  Then today I explored  A Church for All People in Columbus, OH.  Tomorrow I set out for Zelienople, PA and Calvin Presbyterian Church.

I hope to have a brief video for you to see this Sunday (assuming I can figure out all the tech end).  

My web access has been iffy (I'm in a McDonald's now.  Questionable food, but free web, Diet Coke and a rest room!).   I'll keep exploring and sharing.  Watch for some early observations in this week's video and the next blog post.

10,000 Joys in Christ, Pastor Dave

PS.  Remember to comment, ask questions, keep notes, and PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment