10Q10Q -- faith, life, rethinking church, following Jesus...stuff

Come join in the discussion of faith at the Koinonia Page where scripture and life intersect in conversation and exploration. Visit on Facebook, Twitter, and Dave's Web Page too! I'd welcome your company at Palmyra First United Methodist Church, where I hang out, too, come and see!

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Thanks & Prayers

Thank you to everyone at Palmyra First UMC.  This morning your support buoyed me up and sent me out filled with encouragement and joy.  Thank you!

Thank you to each person who offered personal words of hope, thanks and prayer.  Thank you to Dave Yascavage who pulled me aside before worship and prayed for me.  Thank you to Mike Poltonavage, the worship team and the congregation, who laid hands on me and offered prayers in worship.

I am overwhelmed with God's love through you.  Know that you all are in my prayers as we adventure together this summer on paths that diverge in geography, and parallel in faith.  God's speed Palmyra First.  God is at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment