10Q10Q -- faith, life, rethinking church, following Jesus...stuff

Come join in the discussion of faith at the Koinonia Page where scripture and life intersect in conversation and exploration. Visit on Facebook, Twitter, and Dave's Web Page too! I'd welcome your company at Palmyra First United Methodist Church, where I hang out, too, come and see!

Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Journey Begins

This week the journey of Making a Difference & Making Disciples begins.

I start out with some rest with the family at the beach before setting my compass toward Pittsburgh and Ohio.

I've written a "clearness" summary to share with the folks I meet, as a part of our conversation.  You can read it here!   

Palmyra First is exploring and learning too, this summer!  Check out the "Faith in Action" worship series here.

Watch for updates, pictures, questions, conversations and more, right here!  I look forward to the journey with God and with you.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment