10Q10Q -- faith, life, rethinking church, following Jesus...stuff

Come join in the discussion of faith at the Koinonia Page where scripture and life intersect in conversation and exploration. Visit on Facebook, Twitter, and Dave's Web Page too! I'd welcome your company at Palmyra First United Methodist Church, where I hang out, too, come and see!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

God is funny sometimes... and always good... Check engine light on my car meant... I need a new engine! Yikes... but yeah, it's under warranty.... but yikes... I need wheels to get around... yeah, I get a loaner.... yikes, they are out of loaners.... yeah, they found one... yikes, it's a crew cab, 4 wheel drive, gas guzzling monster that doesn't fit in parking spaces... but yeah, it's what I'm driving when my Mom dies and I have to haul everything out of her room.. God is funny sometimes... and always good... provision in funny clothes. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. Always look for what's good and God and you'll see Love at work! Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment