10Q10Q -- faith, life, rethinking church, following Jesus...stuff

Come join in the discussion of faith at the Koinonia Page where scripture and life intersect in conversation and exploration. Visit on Facebook, Twitter, and Dave's Web Page too! I'd welcome your company at Palmyra First United Methodist Church, where I hang out, too, come and see!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On the Road Learning

     Welcome to Ginghamsburg Ohio.  I'm with 4 other followers of the Way from Palmyra PA.  9 hours on the road makes for much conversation that has time to go deep... to wander... to wonder.  What a gift. 
     Today we start the Ginghamsburg Change the World Conference and we're all looking forward to it.  I want to know how others follow Jesus, how God is at work in many places.  It helps me be faithful and grow.
    Whenever I travel, especially with others... mission trips... conferences... retreats... road trips... I find new life, in new ways, with new excitement.  What helps you grow and learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment